Automotive supplier Summit Polymers will be at the Kentucky Career Center-Lincoln Trail (233 Ring Road, Suite 100, Elizabethtown, KY 42701) on July 27 from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. recruiting for the following positions:
- Performs routine preventative maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Performs building maintenance tasks.
- Tests equipment, components and machinery to assure proper operations.
- Welds, cuts, brazes metal for repair and fabrication purposes.
- Inspects equipment, machinery, tools and facilities.
- Responsible for mold changes and set ups.
- Establishes machine and equipment parameters.
- Adjust, calibrate and monitor injection molding presses to assure product control.
SLMS Engineer – EIT
- Focus on improving operations across the plant using SLMS (Summit Lean Manufacturing System).
- Identify and implement countermeasures on the shop floor.
- Identify and eliminate waste in the manufacturing process.
- Conduct monthly audits of all manufacturing and support areas of the plant.
- Develops and troubleshoots robotic paint programs, paint rack design.
- Works with 1K and 2K paint systems, time study, work station design.
- Procurement of equipment, design of equipment, FMEA, DFM, DFA, process flow development.
(Download and print the Summit Polymers Career Fair flyer.)
Summit Polymers is a tier 1 automotive supplier of injection molded interior trim, which specializes in the engineering, manufacturing, and assembly of feature based registers, consoles and trim panels. Visit the company online here: www.summitpolymers.com.
Summit offers a very competitive compensation and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, prescription, life and disability insurance; generous 401(k), flexible spending options, relocation consideration, tuition reimbursement, and flexible schedules; plus progressive career advancement for high performers. Applicants must include salary requirements and/or history to be considered. Summit is unable to sponsor any additional F1, TN or H1B Visas at this time. This position requires you to be able to meet our pre-employment testing standards and complete all post-hire training expectations.