BA/BS in human services or education or two years related experience.
Ability to communicate with a wide variety of people. Ability to maintain confidentiality and boundaries. Ability to remain objective and empathetic with excellent speaking and writing skills. Must have a valid driver’s license and own transportation.
- Conduct training and educational programs for persons with possible domestic violence concerns.
- Offer screening/assessment to persons with possible domestic violence concerns and K-TAP applicants and recipients.
- Provide services to clients at SpringHaven, Communicare and Community Based Services.
- Compile, submit monthly, quarterly reports, statistics and calendars in a timely manner.
- Act as a liaison with Communicare and Community Based Services.
- Provide domestic violence advocacy, individual sessions and groups.
- Obtain Level I Certification within one year of employment and other required trainings.
- Attend weekly advocate meetings and work in the Direct Service Office when needed to assist other staff members as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Applicants are preferred to have at least a high school diploma/GED or equivalent.
- Applicants are preferred to have had at least 2 years experience.
Working days vary. The hours for this role are full time, regular.
How to apply
Log in to Focus/Career and submit your resume at https://focuscareer.ky.gov/careerexplorer.
Mail resume to Executive Director, P.O. BOX 2047, Elizabethtown, KY 42702.