Multiple job opportunities are available in the Nelson County area. Contact the Kentucky Career Center - Lincoln Trail in Bardstown for more information on the openings listed below. Our staff is ready to help you with all aspects of your job search!
- ABM seeks production helpers for the bread factory. Pay is $12.74 an hour. A high school diploma or GED is required. Applicants should have open availability for shift purposes.
- Itsuwa, a new coating company in town, has multiple production positions available. There are no specific educational requirements and the company is willing to work with individuals who may have issues with a background check. Pay starts at $11 an hour, Monday through Friday, first shift.
- Southern Building Services is hiring custodial laborers to clean various schools in the Nelson County area. Pay starts at $10 an hour, Monday through Friday, second shift.
- Hometown Manor is hiring a maintenance technician to help the owner with all aspects of the upkeep of the facility.
- NPR has five positions available for machine operators to help in the manufacturing of piston rings for vehicles. Pay starts at $14 an hour and can go up to $17.50 an hour. Must be willing to work second or third shift.
- S & P Cleaning is a cleaning contractor that takes care of all the off-site facilities for HMH in Hardin County and some of the county and city offices in Bardstown. The employer is hiring two full-time employees that can mop, dust, take out trash and sanitize bathrooms and break area. Willing to train. Pay starts at $9.50 an hour and can go up to $12 an hour. These are 35- to 40-hour per week positions, Monday through Friday with some weekends, second shift (3:30 to 11:30 p.m.). No education requirements. Regular drivers license and police record check required. Benefits available.
- Polyair, a foam packaging products manufacturer, ) is hiring bandsaw operators. Pay with second-shift differential is $13.02 an hour. A high school diploma or GED is required. A TABE test score of at least 8.0 is required. TABE test is administered by the Adult Education office. Must have open availability. Benefits available.
- Head Basement Walls, Inc. is hiring five construction laborers to work at various job locations in Kentucky. Pay starts at $11.00 an hour and can go up to $15.00 an hour. Full time, Monday to Friday, first shift. Drivers license required. Physical labor and lifting will be required. No education requirements. Benefits available.