INOAC Group North America in Bardstown has openings for Machine Specialist 2 Technicians.
Shift assignment for this full-time opportunity will be made after training is complete.
Apply at any Kentucky Career Center - Lincoln Trail location. Completed applications will be forwarded to the Kentucky Career Center - Lincoln Trail in Lebanon.
Essential Duties and Resp. include but not limited to:
1. Set up, start, run, stop and inspect all equipment
2. Inspect, troubleshoot, diagnose and problem solve in all technical areas of production to include but not limited to: Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Electrical. and Mechanical, Measurement and Tools
3. Follow written, verbal and technical communications
4. Perform scheduled and in scheduled production line changes
5. Support all production equipment and production efforts
6. Ensure that the manufacturing process is performing to our quality standards within the given specified toloerance through proper set up and processing throughout each production run
7. Maintain all tools, equipment, machines and facility
8. Operate Fork Truck and all other associated Tools and Equipment
9. Complete and submit all associated paperwork in a timely, accurate and detailed format as well as sttend associated meetings
10. Communicate all problems, comments, suggestions and ideas to first line supervisor and or management teams
11. Work with all other departments and personnel to achieve production goals
12. Support any other company efforts to include but not limited to Kaizen, scrap reduction, etc.
13. Comply with all policies, procedures, work instructions and safety guidelines
Must pass BMCT and NOCTI tests
Must pass relevant hands on testing based ib NICT scores
Applicants should have a High School Diploma/GED
Applicants should have experience of 3 year(s) .
Inoac offers the following benefits:
Leave: Vacation/paid time off, medical
Insurance: Health, Life