The Kentucky Career Center – Lincoln Trail is about helping job seekers find opportunity and building a workforce that will supply the talent businesses need. Our goal is to build a competitive workforce that attracts new employers to the Lincoln Trail region and helps existing employers to grow at home.
We are a one-stop center for job seekers and employers. Our services and solutions are commonly tailor-made. So, if you don’t find what you’re looking for here, call us for personal assistance.
The Lincoln Trail Workforce Development Board (WDB) provides oversight of the career centers, youth services and employment and training activities funded by the Workforce Investment and Opportunity Act. The board also selects and approves providers for employee training, develops relationships with economic development and employer communities, promotes private sector involvement in the workforce investment system and advises local education and training providers.
The Kentucky Workforce Investment Board (KWIB) certified the Lincoln Trail WIB as a High-Impact WIB in 2013. High-Impact status recognizes efficiency, effectiveness and innovation in workforce development. Lincoln Trail was one of the first boards in Kentucky to achieve the certification. High-Impact boards receive preferred status for state discretionary fund allocations during the two-year life of the certification.
The members of the board include representatives from the eight counties of the Lincoln Trail Workforce Development Area.
- Joseph Ashley, Orbis Corporation
- Lance Blanford, Wee Care Family Services
- Julie Brown, IHG Consulting, LLC
- Daniel Carney, Springfield-Washington County Economic Development Agency
- Jennifer Carman, Office of Career Development
- Stan Carton, NELCO, Inc.
- Christopher Cottrell, Ray’s Ford Chrysler
- Myra Covault, Hardin Memorial Health
- Renard Duvall, UAW Local 3047 Metalsa
- Ron Eppes, United Way of Central Kentucky
- Greg Gribbins, Marion County Chamber of Commerce
- Patricia Krausman, University of Kentucky, Small Business Development Center
- Jenny Lampton, Office of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Anna Larson, KY Skills U, KY Education & Workforce Development Cabinet
- Scott Lusk, Mechanical Contractors Association
- Randy Madden, UAW Local 3047 Metalsa
- Trish Niles, Mid Park, Inc.
- Dr. Juston Pate, Elizabethtown Community and Technical College
- Jim Rachlin, Rachlin Enterprises, Inc.
- Tom Renfrow, Central KY Realtors
- Al Rider, Central KY Community Foundation
- Kenneth Ritchie, Jr., IBB Local 40
- Chad Sarver, Altec Industries
- Rep. Dean Schamore, Dean Schamore, Inc., dba Digital Connections Plus