Do you know a great Hardin County entrepreneur? Now is your chance to shine the spotlight on them!
Nominations are now being accepted for the second annual Hardin County Entrepreneurial Awards. Winners will be honored at a banquet on Tuesday, Nov. 14, during Global Entrepreneurship Week, as we celebrate innovative entrepreneurs in our community.
DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS IS MONDAY, OCT. 30, 2017.
Submit nomination form online: bit.ly/hcawards2017
Or email nomination info to email@example.com
Please feel free to nominate more than one person or business, but submit a separate form for each nominee.
Dr. Robert E. Robbins Entrepreneur of the Year
Young Entrepreneur of the Year (under 35)
Cultural Impact Entrepreneur of the Year
Start-up of the Year
Scale-up of the Year
Provide the following information:
1. Nominated for which category
2. Nominee’s name, phone number and email address
3. Describe the nominee and his/her business.
4. Describe how your nominee exhibits the traits of an entrepreneur (willingness to take risk, personal drive, focus, perseverance, innovation and business acumen).
5. What makes this business different/special?
6. Provide any additional information relevant to this category (job growth, employee relations, community relations, mentoring other entrepreneurs, philanthropy, etc.).
Entrepreneur of the Year: Dr. Robert E. Robbins
Young Entrepreneur of the Year: Phil Taul
Start-up of the Year: Schedule It and Atlas Development Group (tie)
Cultural Impact Entrepreneur: Kevin Addington