Your business needs talent. The Kentucky Career Center – Lincoln Trail will help you find the right employees and develop them for success. We can help recruit and hire new employees, implement customized training and offer direction on many other employment issues. The dedicated members of our business services team are ready to give employers of all sizes and industries personalized support to build a competitive workforce.
- We provide a wide range of talent search and hiring services. We can not only take care of your job posting, but we also can assist with all the details of the hiring process – recruiting, candidate screening, computerized assessment of job applicants’ skills and coordination of job fairs and hiring events
- Our On-the-Job Training (OJT) program helps employers fill the gap between an employee’s existing skills and what they need to hit full productivity in their new job. The program reimburses 50 percent of a WIA-eligible employee’s wages, up to $5,000, while they train for a skilled, in-demand job. Reimbursement for a higher percentage of wages may be available to small businesses. Restrictions apply in some cases, so please contact us to find out if your employees are eligible for the OJT program.
- We facilitate funding for customized training through our partner agencies, making it easier for businesses to develop a better workforce while protecting their bottom lines.
Labor Market Information
Whether your business has an established local presence or if you’re looking for the right place to locate or grow, you need information to make good decisions. We provide detailed labor market intelligence from the Lincoln Trail area.
Find Veteran Talent
Technical skills, leadership, team building, performance under pressure, accelerated learning curve, ownership and pride in the work — veteran talent brings all this and more to the civilian workplace. With Fort Knox in our footprint, our region is fortunate to have a great number of veterans ready for post-military opportunities, and we’re here to help employers connect with these skilled job seekers.
To learn more about veteran talent, and the resources and incentives available to veteran employers, contact the Kentucky Career Center – Lincoln Trail.
Some additional services, many offered at no cost, include:
- Rapid Response, which helps you manage layoffs so your employees can make successful transitions to other jobs, training or education
- Assistance navigating labor issues such the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), affirmative action and Kentucky wage and hour requirements
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) consultation
- Unemployment services